5.1.09

Dear Stevens Community, You Suck.

Stevens Community, a community made up of mostly hobos and crack addicts with a few stoners thrown in the mix. Oh, and yours truly. So, how did I end up in such a shit hole? Well, I don’t often share my mistakes with other people, but hopefully you’ll learn something.

First of all, Chris, the guy that showed us the place was super nice and both DS and I fell for his niceness/bullshit. He failed to mention a key point…there’s a homeless shelter less than a block away. Hey, I love homeless people as much as the next guy, ahem. I also fooled myself into thinking that the MIA and MCAD made the neighborhood, uh, more culturally enlightened? Well, not so much, we fondly named the park across from the MIA “Crack Head Park”. So, really besides the burn out art students, the homeless and the pretentious “Circle” assholes of the MIA, what does Stevens Community have to offer? Something for me to bitch about, good enough for me.

Don’t fall for the BS, people! I obviously don’t make the best decisions under pressure and I’m a sucker for a nice person. I tried to deal with the horrible paint job, the lack of parking, the annoying neighbors and the variety of smells that permeated the hallways. I did deal, for a whole year, TA-DA! Just remember, if you live on the top floor, be considerate damn it! Because the next time you start moving furniture at an ungodly time of day I will pound on the ceiling with my broom and you will get no sympathy from me you moron!


No comments:

Post a Comment