28.10.08

I’m not going to name names or point fingers…

No, I’m a bigger person than that.

A little over a year ago I made a horrible life choice. I took at job at…well, I’m not going to tell you, no naming names, remember? Needless to say it is and always will be the biggest regret of my life. Now I’m stuck between a rock and a fat bastard in a suit and I have no one to point the finger at except myself. I’ve become a little too accustom to bi-weekly pay periods, health care and benefits to leave anytime soon and I hate myself for it.

But really why am I so upset? I got myself into this mess! And really shouldn’t I just be happy to HAVE A JOB? Yes, in theory, but just because I’m thankful for my job doesn’t mean I have to like it, and I’ve really gotten away from whom I’m not going to point the finger at.

I went into the ladies restroom today and there was a bright pink flier on the inside of the stall that read…“women unite! and flush til it's bright”. Last time I checked I was the youngest woman in this office, besides my sister and the secretary, and unless some of the women here are so old to the point where they are incontinent then we shouldn’t need a reminder to flush the fucking toilets! And yes I meant incontinent, not incompetent. Apparently it’s been happening for years, and thus I point the finger at all the women who have been working here for years...poor bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment