7.11.08

How I know you suck.


Hey, Eric Gagnon and Kirt Kingzett, know how I know you suck? Because you think you can host a show about beer when you don’t know dick about it. You failed miserably and YOU SUCK!

Who the fuck are Eric Gagnon and Kirt Kingzett you say? Well not that anyone gives a shit but they are a couple of mumbling idiots that host possibly the worst show ever made about beer, Beer Nutz.

Here’s the synopsis…“Belly up to the bar as Beer Nutz crosses the country and visits some of America’s beer capitals. Two intrepid hosts search out the best micro and boutique breweries, always on the lookout for the perfect “Beer Nut” who can hook them up with the best pubs, tastiest beers, and the most useful beer knowledge.”

I only watched 15 minutes of their first episode in Boston, that’s about all I could handle at the time, but to be fair to these two ass clowns I watched the full Boston episode a few days later. Yup, you still suck. I will give them credit, as the episode went on the restaurants/bars and beer got more interesting. If in Boston I might actually consider visiting Boston Beer Works, a place where the brews are named after all things Boston, or the Publick House, where 90% of the food is cooked with beer, BRILLANT! Although I hear the service is shit.

But what about the Sunset Grill and Tap, a hyped up version of Old Chicago where they boast 112 brews on tap, which include Miller Lite, Blue Moon and Paulander! Watch out now! Beer Nutz eloquently describes Sunset as “an amusement park for beer”. Uh, wouldn’t it be an amusement park of beer? Why the hell would a beer want to go to an amusement park where it would run the risk of being consumed? That would be like me going to an amusement park filled with hungry bears that have a taste for General Tao chicken, as that is what I assume I taste like.

Lastly, I hate any show or movie that feels the need to say the title of the show or movie, in said show or movie…No real good show or movie does that, trust me. Beer Nutz, 28 times in about 28 minutes. Damn it.

Worst…show…ever…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24.11.08

    I completly agree with you Eric and Kirt have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to beer, however I do with I had that job, traveling and drinking. I drink now and don't get paid!

    ReplyDelete